ME :)

ME :)

Friday, November 26, 2010

Thankful!

I hope everyone had a GREAT Thanksgiving! It was probably my favorite Thanksgiving, by far! I am so grateful for my family. Before I sat down for Thanksgiving dinner, I went with my sister to a soup kitchen at a church in Brooklyn. I was so happy to hear what the Pastor had to say. We really didn't get a chance to say what we were thankful for but when he was saying what we should be thankful for I wanted to cry. So many times we take simple things for granted. So from today forward I am going to say "I am thankful for... " at least once a day. We must always be prepared for endless tray of things but its how we go about it that make us strong!

I am so thankful for this Blog! I have had people from all of over the world reading what I have to say! In one day I had over 100 views! I love you all!!

Remember always use your VOICE WITHIN!!!

No comments: