ME :)

ME :)

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Cat Got Your Tongue?

Hey guys! its almost time for Christmas. Whose excited? I am not a big fan of Christmas, I adore Thanksgiving and New Year's Eve much more. But after what I have been through this past week, I want to have it a good one! No matter what! I myself have lost some and gain faith in a few things in life.

This blog is where I feel I can express myself. But sometimes, for others feelings you have to be considerate... RIGHT? Don't get me wrong I am a strong person but when I feel like my voice cannot be heard, or wont be it makes me want to scream! I always tell others to use their voice within, but for some reason, a cat has got my tongue.

As many of you know, I am dealing with the loss of a good friend. (cough, cough) LOL. But I know in the end, its all in God's hands. There is so much I want to say, and I am one who doesn't bite my tongue. But in the past I did, because I did not want to hurt some ones feelings. Even though I have made my decision and I am not sad about it, I still feel like I need to express myself. And that wont go away! If I don't soon, I am scared of what I might do or say. Has any one ever felt that way?  

No comments: