ME :)

ME :)

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Music, I Do Adore.

Hey guys! Happy Thursday!!!!  I probarly should have been writing this on Tuesday, because NEW music usually comes out on that day of the week. However, I am me and I do things a little different! And in my defense I was always told good things come to those who wait!

The new albums that I have playing on repeat on Blackberry are Rihanna's LOUD  and Kanye West's My Dark Twisted Fantasy. I can play Rihanna's CD back to back. I am currently in love with the tracks on the CD that are danchehall! S&M, Raining Man ft Nicki Minaj, and of course a HOT97 favorite "Man Down" This album is great for a party!

However, unlike Rhianna's who only has two duets with Drake and Nicki Minaj, Kanye's CD is a collaboration beyond words!  In one song, he has Rihanna, Fergie, Elton John, Alicia Keys and Kid Cudi! Its like a piece of art the way the songs flow into each other track by track. I have stopped the song to rewind because the  lyrics he just spit where so nice

I am now interested in getting Nicki Minaj album. Does anyone have that album? How do you all feel about Lil' Kim's diss verse to Nicki? Do you think its a publicity stunt or do you believe its real? I am tworn myself.

If you have purchased any other CD please also let me know! What Kind of music have you guys been listening too? I am open to all new things :)

No comments: