ME :)

ME :)

Monday, December 20, 2010

Why Can't We Have A Party?

So it has come to my realization, when two people break up it becomes complete silent. However, when some one graduates, or has a birthday, wedding, communion we celebrate. But why cant we celebrate a break up?

I am looking at this like it is a sign for a new beginning. Especially if you have a guy/girl friend who can become your wing (wo)man. Your friends, family and career wont have to suffer and lose time. So why cant we have a party?? To rejoice in a new life, where you can do what and when you please.  It is always hard to leave behind a comfort zone. Many people are scared of the unknown. But the best part of life, is getting into new things and new challenges. Especially at my age.

I am for one am a little shy and nervous of what may occur. But sometimes not having to say "I'm sorry" to someone for your actions, feels pretty darn good! So, let's have a party because we no longer have to say "I'm sorry". I am scared for whoever gets in my crossroads ;) MAN DOWN LOL


So I'm going on a new adventure! Hope you are ready and enjoy the ride!!!!!

No comments: