ME :)

ME :)

Sunday, January 16, 2011

check HER out!

Hey!!!!! It is really late here in this cold New York night. A lot of people who are reading this at 3 in the AM must be becoming from clubs. I mean it is Saturday! Unlike many others, I however, stayed in and wrote a very powerful piece. Wish one day I would like to share with you all.

Yesterday I spend the day with one of my best friends and we went to the mall near our house. We met our with my friends and one of my friends cutest baby. She happened to love my accessory so much for the day she wore them herself! LOL

I purchase some great clothes and we had amazing dinner at this Mexican Restaurant. The drinks and the food were amazing, very recommended!

I hope you are all having a great weekend! As I write this article I am jamming to Rhianna's Loud CD. I love this song especially the west Caribbean aspired ones.




No comments: