ME :)

ME :)

Sunday, January 16, 2011

SNEAK PEEK

I am sucker for some good pop music. My all time favorite are Mariah, Janet, Madonna, Rhianna, Britney and the Diva of them all -- Miss Jennifer Lopez aka J.Lo.

J.Lo hasnt had a major hit since her last song with Fabolous. And we all know when that song comes on in the club we all "Get Right".  Like many people have been saying 2011 is their year, well this might be the year for Jennifer. She is the new judge for the Fox Hit show American Idol , and she is the new face for Dolce & Gabanna. Finally, she has dropped a new single off her push backed dropped new CD called Love.

The song is called Great Hit. I dig it, it has a very catchy tune that I can hear alot of females saying. "Don't you wish I was your boo?" LOL! Below is the sneak peek of the video I hope you enjoy!

 CLICK IT!!


http://vimeo.com/18828149

No comments: