ME :)

ME :)

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Cheers to you Sista!

So I just came back from seeing SAW 3D, the scariest movie ever!! My big sister, Jessica and I were so scared! LOL She kept closing her eyes! The movie theater was jam packed! Like we had to sit so close that we were like 3 rows away from the screen! My sister and I have loved scary movies ever since we were young as hell! My sister and I would watch horror movies on Christmas! That's how corrupt our minds are.

Now that she leaves like 10 minutes away from me we have definitely gotten closer. She can be the funniest yet she can be annoying! UGHHH  But  that's how every relationship is, especially since we have become so close! We tend to complete each other sentences sometimes! We even call each other when the other person is thinking of the other person. The worse is when we dress the same way!  According to the book, The Secret, it says it is because we are connected spiritually. That's how strong our bond that we have is!!!! 

Yeah you may have best friends and cousins and so on, but there is nothing like the blood you share with your sister. My sister knows when I am sad, mad or angry without me saying a word! She knows how to pick me up without asking me or telling me. Like tonight she definitely knew how to cheer me up. To me that is dedication and love. Love that will forever be bleeding for my sister!

So if you have a sister or a brother and should tell them how much they mean to you.  And while your at it, remind yourself how truly lucky you are to have that bond that many try for on a daily basis! Because you maybe able to get rid of a bad friend like a pair of jeans, but with MY SISTER, I would be the fool! She is my favorite teddy bear. You know the one with one eye and beat up overralls? LOL



I LOVE YOU JESSIE!!!

ps its kinda crazy but now I have long hair and she cut her hair! times changes all but the love we have in btwn! xoxo

No comments: