ME :)

ME :)

Monday, January 31, 2011

KEEP ON GOING!

HEY! I know that I haven't written much to you guys. But PLEASE do not think that I have forgotten about y'all. I have been so busy with school work and personal life sometimes it is hard to do it all. Trust me though, I am always checking to see if you guys leave me comments or anything along those lines.

I am taking 20 credits this semester, so you guys will have to bare with me. LOL! But if anything it should show you my dedication to succeed and make my life bigger and better than it is, currently. I hope that this also applies for everyone in  their daily life. At times things may and will be as hard as a rock, but it is up to us to see what will we become. I have a big support system, however, not many people do. So many people have doubters and haters in their lives. But when we have people who doubt or hate on us it should give us more fuel to just keep on going.

I don't believe in long term goals because so many of us have short term goals that we cannot even finish. So for today we should all do as least one thing that will keep us going for the rest of the week. I believe in you!


xoxo

No comments: