ME :)

ME :)

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

TEEN BULLYING.

One of the reasons I created this blog was because I felt that my voice needed to be heard. I felt that many children in today's youth did not have an outlet, an audience to project their feelings and thoughts. And now that I have this blog I will help having their voices heard!

Today it has come to my attention, that bullying in high schools is STILL going on for some reason. Many of the stories I hear are of teenage kids who are coming out with their sexuality and preferences. Do you understand how hard that is; to tell people who you love that you are not what they expect for you to be? And then to have to go everyday to school being tormented and crucified?

Lately many teens have committed suicide because of the non stop banter that they receive on a daily basis, at school. Recently their was a story about a teenage girl who killed herself because of the mean girls in High School. They went as far as having her explode from school, stating she was on drugs. Clearly she wasn't, and being kicked out of school was so much for her, that she decided to take her life.

As a teenage in high school I was bullied by this guy non-stop, to the point where I wanted to leave my high school. If it wasn't for my friend in Freshmen year who convinced me to stay I would have left and definitely regret it. However, unlike many people, not everyone has some to talk to, who understands.

So many people are to blame for the bullying in high schools. Because bullying starts at home and your inner self. If you know of anyone in High School who is going through a tough time talk to them because you never know if you can help them save their life. As teens we assume all the bad that occurs in our life will be forever. If it wasn't for Shanise Tyler I don't know what my teenage years would be like, and I thank her.

To all the bullies out there, you need to take a look at yourself and tell me what makes you better. Because any one who can make someone want to kill themselves is evil. This has to come to an end because this is our future! Its one thing to be a hater but its another to be a killer!

To anyone who is going through some tough times remember nothing last forever, but my love for you will! xO

No comments: