ME :)

ME :)

Monday, February 21, 2011

GoalDay

HEY! HAPPY MONDAY! I hope you all made your goals for what you wish to accomplish this week!

Today is also Meatless Monday. After watching an episode of Oprah for the past month, I have not eaten meat. To see where it comes from and what they do to the cows was way too much for me. Eventually, I would like to stop eating meat in total. But I love steak so much!! I blame my boyfriend for introducing me to prime rib. LOL!

Today is my favorite day of the week because their is so much on TV! I LOVE TV! I thank God all the time for the creative minds, that thought of DVR! Because I do not know where I would be without it!

Well I hope you all stay safe and warm. Mother Nature decided to remind us that it is not winter yet, LOL! (For all the people who were wearing shorts!)

xOxO

No comments: