ME :)

ME :)

Friday, February 4, 2011

Scandals & Media

After my favorite track off of Rihannas Loud CD came, alot of backlash was recieved. If you havent seen the video I do admit thier this is a lot of sexy scences. But if you ever listen to the songs or read the lyrics you will know this song is all about sex! And she doesnt even care. "And thiers no way she is even turing back."

Rihanna address the video being banned on her twitter. She thought it was going to be okay since MTV approved it, and in her video "Umbrella" she was completely nude.

So whats a girl to do?? Honestly, I do not think that Rihanna cares. If anything, this video being banned as caused many more viewers to want to watch. And if anyone knows bad or good publicity is what gets an artist to the top.

In addition, for the video being flagged by YOUTUBE. Now many people are causing the director of the video to have copied David LaChapelle style. I personally do not feel that she copied his style, more of No Doubt circa Tragic Kingdom.


So after watching the video please tell me if you like it like it! Cuz I sure do! I don't care if you think I'm bad because I am perfectly good at it ;)



Did you like the video?? Remember she is a good girl who has gone bad.

1 comment:

scody said...

I don't think it's cute at all. I think they are playing her in the industry. She's beautiful and daring etc.. so they are playing right into her wants and desires.. but no one is guiding her in the right path..Self respect...I just don't see the purpose of this song or video. Quite distasteful actually. But to each it's own. It's all in the numbers and $$$$.