ME :)

ME :)

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

WINTER YOU HAVE OUTSTAYED YOUR WELCOME!

I dont know what is going on with NYC weather, but for Winter of 2011 it has been extremely bad! I for one have fell in the snow or ice at least 3 times this year. And let me tell you ain't pretty site! LOL.

I hope everyone is safe and takes caution, while going from place to place. I myself plan on staying home. Last night as I was walking to take the bus, I busted my tush on some serious black ice. And now I can officially say I am over winter! I am a summer baby, and baby I need my summer NOW!

Well, fortunately for people like myself who do believe in superstitions, today is Ground Hog Day! And for the 1 person in the world who doesn't know what this is, I shall explain. Ground Hog Day is always on Feb 2 and every year, Phil's handlers announce whether he has "seen" his shadow. If he does see his shadow it will indicate that their will be six more weeks of winter. And if he doesn't see his shadow, we can assume that we will have an early spring. (fingers crossed)

So if your wondering, no, Phil didn't see his shadow today! So lets all cheers to a  nice cup of hot chocolate!!!  Try to stay warm and comfortable, but don't worry we will not have too much of winter left to worry about! Cheers to that!

No comments: