ME :)

ME :)

Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Highs & The Lows


How is everyone Thursday night going?!  Its Jersey Shore Night!! Can I get a fist pump please?! LOL!  Who is your favorite reality star from the show? I love Snookie and Pauly D. But doesn't everyone? LOL! Sammie and Ronnie just have too much drama for me.

Did everyone do their goal for the week? I made my mine, and accomplished most of them. But one thing that I didn't write on my list was to be happy. And without expecting it, I was happy throughout the whole day. My personal life had it highs and lows but in the end, the lows really paid off. Why you may ask? Because it helped me truly appreciate the highs. Have you ever heard the saying, there wouldn't be any highs with out the lows? Well, that's how I felt my day was going.

Tomorrow is Friday! WOOOHOO! I am so excited. I have plans to go and see the movie Hall Pass. According to Ms. Spears, That's Britney Bitch! the movie was hilarious.

Well I would love to know how your week has been and what are your plans for the weekend.

xOxO

No comments: