ME :)

ME :)

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Its been a long time I shouldnt have left yall!!!

Hello to all my amazing readers :) How are you all doing? Its been a while I KNOW! I KNOW!! I have been trying to invest in my relationship. I was so worried about HIM and I. Thinking it was all about HIM but you know what? You cannot ask a man to treat you the right way if you give him signs to treat you the wrong!

But it will be almost 2 years in 2 weeks and I can honestly say I am dating my best friend. Like a friend you argue and fight and at times your their bigger supporter. And that's exactly what we are!

Otherwise, I had a pretty fab weekend. Went to Lunch with my friend Natalie and then hung out with the boyfriend and even watched some Tyler Perry movies with my mother. HELLER!!!

I will continue with probably 4 more blogs today because I do have a lot to say! SOOO until then I hope you all have a good day and GET LOUD!!!!!!!!

No comments: