ME :)

ME :)

Thursday, December 16, 2010

just checkin in!!!!

HEY HEY HEY!!!! I'm just doing my random check in with you guys :) So thankful today is Thursday! One more day til Friday, we made it! Has any one weeks been full of stress? If so, just remember you only get what you can handle. So if it is a lot then that means God knows your capable of handling many disasters ;) Always look for the positive!!

What plans do you guys have for the weekend? I plan to spend it with my boyfriend! Yes, the whole weekend. That is until we probably get sick of each other! LOL. We are doing what one of my blogs has recommended, to start dating again. So many people, who are in long term relationships forget that you have to still date. People get comfortable and feel that they are settle. You are never settled until you are dead. Change occurs on a daily basis people.

Well I love you all. Thanks for your dedication. Your loyality means a lot! When I get 1000 viewers I will USTREAM LIVE!!

xO

No comments: