ME :)

ME :)

Saturday, December 25, 2010

LESSON LEARNED

ho ho ho!!!! LOL! I hope you all are having a good Christmas! Santa was very nice to me, and he taught me many lesson that are better than gifts. Last night was a night that I never thought would occur. However, I got to see how much my family loves. And when they consider you family. They love hard! So many take that for granted. But like a big girl I stood up and took the blame instead of causing pain on that person. Because I to love hard.

As the New Year approaches, so many of you need to know; don't take ANYTHING for granted. Because you never know when things will disappear. Someone once told me you should never leave anything bad. Funny now that I say that because of the person who said it...

Last night at my uncles annual Christmas Eve party, I spent half of the night with the cutest girl in the world. My goddaughter/cousin Evangeline. She really is my angel because she saved me last night. I hope every one get their angel in their life for the New Year who shows you what unconditional love and loyalty should be like. I am person who doesn't hold grudges but what occurred last night I don't think I will ever be the same. as I go to my other family annual Christmas party, I hope I can leave the past in the past and look forward to the future.



MERRY CHRISTMAS BABY! xO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24gjW4Oqj2k&feature=player_embedded

No comments: