ME :)

ME :)

Friday, December 24, 2010

RUN BUM BUM BUM

So today, I woke up bright and early to go with my roommate to go Christmas Shopping. I did not know what I was going to get the people in my family, but I knew I had to get them something! It is kinda hard especially since this is a very low budget kinda Christmas. I was so surprised and happy because I brought everything for everyone I love! Especially my two best friends! Their gifts match their personalities EXACTLY to the T!

I really think that today I learned the TRUE meaning of Christmas. Its not for you to get gifts and its not for you to enjoy it with some one romantically. It is suppose to be a season of giving. Filling complete; being able to give to the ones who you love and have been their for you. And when I walked out the stores with bags full of gifts for those people, I was SO HAPPY! I felt complete!

None of this would have happened if I didn't get my cash from writing this blog, that so many of you read! Receiving my check this week was great, but being able to buy the gifts today was amazing. Felt in control of my life and like I had things in order. Its feel kinda NICE!!!

I know I said I would ustream if you guys get me to more than a 1,000 followers and I promise its coming!!!! xO

Below is my Christmas Song of the Year ;)

1 comment:

she who knows a little of everything said...

I love the song deb...I kept replaying it after I downloaded the cd.. Btw, I like your blog~Shelley