ME :)

ME :)

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

FEELIN IT!!

So I decided once a day Im going to add a post called FEELIN IT!!!

It has to do with something that I am feeling that can be about fashion, music, books, makeup etc. Or maybe even something that my loyal fans are feelin and would like for me to express! So if you have ANYTHING you are feelin let me know! Postive Energy over here people!

And to start things off right now I am feelin Beyonce. I am not the biggest fan I will admit it. She has finally taken a hiatus which is exactly what I have been begging for! Let me miss you B! And because you finally listened to me, I do miss you. I am obessed with her song "Smash Into You" off the album "I AM..."  The whole CD is really good but that my friends, is an amazing song. It can make you enjoy hearing her voice and her range. While watching her her I AM... WORLD TOUR I started to realize she is a true performer. A little overextrated at times, but still great!

No comments: