ME :)

ME :)

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

GET YOUR GAME ON

HEYY!! I'm still sick in bed but I decided I cannot let my loves miss out on what I have to say today!

ITS FINALLY HERE! The premiere of BETS The Game. I love this show! I have been a loyal fan ever since it was on the CW. I signed the pledge to get this and Girlfriends back on. But I guess no one cared bout Girlfriends. Which I can understand because without Miss Toni, was it really a show anyway?

I love The Game for many reasons, one of them being Ms. Tia Mowry. Been a huge fan of hers ever since Sister, Sister. I have believed in her and family careers the whole time. I am so happy that one of them have made it big! I like the show because it shows how different relationships are, with girlfriends, boyfriends, your boys, your girls and even your family.

Where will you be watching it and R U excited? I KNOW I AM!!! I have been waiting for this day for more than a year.


1.11.11. DID u make YOUR wish yet?? I did and its happening! :)

No comments: