ME :)

ME :)

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

Today is the first day of The New Year!! Happy 2011 everyone! I know many of you have made your resolutions promising to do this and that. However, like I mentioned before I am not making one for myself. Instead I am going to have goals and deadlines. That to me is more practical and logical. I want to become a better writer this year so my goal is to be as determined as possible and get to that point. I have learned in the past few months, if you believe in yourself your are already ahead of many other people.

Last night I brought in the New Year with my 3 best friends, and my sister. I had alot of family around but I mostly cared about those four. I have been through my ups and downs and because of these girls I found courage and strength to look for the rainbow in thunderstorms. We danced our asses off, laughed and drank. Maybe a little bit too much!! But I had a smile on my face and I pray it continues through out the year.

I dedicate this blog post to the person who told me to get up and get to work! Sometimes we need that extra push and I'm glad you gave it to me!!! In life nothing is easy. But if you really want it and fight for it, you will see how important it is to never stop or give up. Many people may tell you not to do what you may want because they know better, but no one knows what you want or need like yourself. Remember that!


No comments: