ME :)

ME :)

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I'm Coming Home

Every time I write my blog or I get a chance to see the comments I get from my readers I become so happy. Times like this I am appreciative because I have been through so much and now I feel like I am where I belong. And I just want you all to know I am grateful. This is my job, this is my check so for you all to read and help me do what I have dreamed of I am thankful. I feel like I am finally living the life I have dreamed of. I am not perfect and no one is. But I learned my mistakes. I had alot of fun doing the things I have done. Sometimes not even knowing if I was gonna be able to wake up the next day because of the things I have done. But I feel like I have been forgiven by God almighty. And if he forgives me and saved me then that's all I need. Any one else can go kick lava rocks!

This song is exactly how I feel in the my life. I hope this song and this blog can help whoever feels their are alone and they will never make in life. I did and you will too!
I love you xO

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER AND FRIEND ME ON FB!!!

No comments: