ME :)

ME :)

Thursday, January 6, 2011

LET GO AND LET IN

Sometimes you have to let go in order to let in. I have heard this phrase multiple times in my life. And it hasn't been since this past week that I have seen it in action. In addition, I have become a firm believer. Ask. Believe. Receive.

I had to learn to let go of all past obligations, requirements or demands. By doing this I have gotten great news one day after another. I am currently living a stable life, carefree yet goal orientated life. Yes, I do need to improve in alot of areas in my life. I am no where near perfect but at least I am trying. I always tell people you need to TRY! How can one be able to appreciate the good if all they see in front of is the bad?

If you believe that why what is it that you cannot achieve? Because so many of us settle and begin to think of the negative. Our fears holds so many of us down! And because of that we don't rise. I didn't rise due to my fears. We are held down and are afraid to hear  the word no. Doing this causes for our life to be lead by our fears. Do not let your fear control your destiny.

I am living life and letting go of all drama, haters or ignorance. And I am letting in light, positivity and love. So what are YOU going to get rid of and what are you going to let in?

I LOVE YOU xO!!!




No comments: