ME :)

ME :)

Monday, November 8, 2010

Back To Our Regular Schedule Program

So today is the day that we all look less forward too. MONDAY! It should really be called MOANDAY. I don't know about you, but I know I always get up and MOAN!! Sometimes I even get in a GRRR!!

I just realize we have 4 days of suffering and only 3 days of fun. I guess that motto work hard and party harder doesn't really apply does it!? Well unless your like me ;)

I do love Mondays for 4 reasons. Real Housewives of ATL, Dancing With The Stars, Gossip Girl and 90210! True addictions I must say!

So I hope you all have a blessed day and remember at least you got to wake up and get to see another day. Not a lot of people get that privilege!!


               Stay warm and remember to always use your voice within!

No comments: