ME :)

ME :)

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Who Am I Living For?

So this morning I woke up kinda in a funk.You ever feel like what you have planned out for yourself isn't exactly what you see before your eyes?

Its like you made a blueprint of your life and what you expect but instead you getting the run around? I know they say God only gives you what you need or deserve. But then again, you always hear if you want something you have to go after it. So which one is it? Because I am confused!!

I promised myself that I have to get my happy  back. Getting  my happy back means finding what is missing in my life. Kind of like a void. But the thing about voids and feeling empty is that no one else can make you whole! No man, money or material things. Yes than can keep you satisfied for a bit.

Because what will happen when that man is too busy with his life and puts you second. When work because his first obligation. Yes, he is working so that you can have a lavish life together. But whats the point of having a lavish life if you don't even get to spend it together? So many woman, and myself included have accepted being second or letting a man run the show because of his happiness. But what our happiness? Do we not matter? I have needs too. Trust me I am not a cheater I am loyal  but sometimes you want and need to feel touched, needed and talked to like the only girl in the world. Que Rihanna. LOL

Money, it is like quicksand. Because it can really drag you in, and when it does you can melt in it as fast as you got in it. You become consumed with money thinking its the one thing that makes you whole. Yes its good to have money because its security, but remember its not power. Even though so many use it that way. Because in the end of the day money can be gone from your life, and the only thing you will have left is yourself and a empty bank accountant. Also apply that to material things.

I have come to realize I have to love and accepted what God has in store for me. And if your are going through anything to do that has made you doubt yourself or your blueprint just know I feel you. And I am with you. Its always good to know someone feels you and understand what you are going through. Never put your life on hold for any one or any dreams! Because who are you living for? No one can make you happy but yourself! So go and get your happy and never let any one see you sweat. You should always want to win and never lose. Go after what you believe.

From this day forward I plan to be the Batman in my life. Who wants to be my Robin??

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/q-5msBhhTAU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/q-5msBhhTAU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

No comments: