ME :)

ME :)

Saturday, February 19, 2011

RIP UBERTWITTER

So yesterday I sent a tweet to my friend, and two minutes later when I tried to send another one, it said "forbidden". I  thought maybe because I used the word B. LOL! And I was being sent into "Twitter-Jail". So, I gave it a couple of hours and when I returned, I still kept getting the same message.

If you do not know me, then what I am bout to tell you will be news to your ears. I am tweet-holic. You know some people, live for Facebook but I am 100% in love with Twitter. And if you have to ask me why, then I am assuming you do not have Twitter. LOL!  Anyways, because of my addiction, I had to download Twitter for Blackberry. Which is a hot mess and I am not the only one who thinks so. Many of my friends and the people whom I followed on my timeline have said the same thing.  According to Twitter, its is doing whatever it can to shut down third-party and competing apps that tend to drag people away from Twitter's desktop and mobile clients. Well let me tell you Twitter your app is LAME!

So now UberTwitter has to actually change its name to UberSocial.  I dont care what name it has as long as I get my tweets and re tweets in. Without having to "quote" a tweet.

There is a place where you can download the new Ubersocial, but I have tried and for me it is not working. BUH HUMBUG!

No comments: