ME :)

ME :)

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Lovely Weekend

Its Valentines Day Weekend, and in case you didn't know, every store in the world will let you know.  Up to 3 years ago, I never had a Valentine in my life. The person who I am with now is my first Valentine ever, and I am so grateful but I don't need to have one. I once was a single woman and it was borderline annoying and borderline depressing not to have a lover in your life. But you don't need a lover in your life to have love.

I use to celebrate with my sister, family or friends. And even with myself. Valentines Day is not about showing love to one person in you life on that day. It should be showing love to yourself or anyone that deserves your time and affection. It can also be a day of just love. Everyone needs love. Many forget the meaning of love and go over board by getting gifts that overshadow the true meaning of love. A lot like Christmas. I hope every one has love in their heart and shares it with some one that they love. even if you are single or attached.

Hope you all have a good day, tonight is the Grammys! Which I am so excited for!!! Who do you guys want to win?? I'm cheering for Rihanna and Katy Perry!

Lets cheers to that and LOVE <3

No comments: