ME :)

ME :)

Saturday, February 12, 2011

THANK ME LATER WITH NO HANDS!!

I know I have been gone for a while, but you know what that means? Ive been busy getting my life better! So you all should be wishing me happiness! LOL! ;)

I have had a great week and I hope you all did too. I set up my goal for the week and Monday, and not only was I successful, but I knocked it out the park. And to celebrate for the fabulous week that I had, I hung out with my girlfriends who I went to High School with. Sometimes you need to have your girls night just so you kick your feet up. And feel like you wont be judge.

Well, while hanging with my girls we can upon this funny video. If you ever heard the club banger, No Hands, with Waka Flaka Flame then you already know how that song is a guilty pleasure. Well this kid name Danny Vola, did the acoustic video on YOUTUBE. Please watch it below I guarantee that you will like it!!

Hope everyone is gonna have a Valentine for the weekend! Remember its not about being in a relationship, its about having some one around you that you LOVE. If you need some one maybe I can be there for you.

No comments: