ME :)

ME :)

Monday, February 7, 2011

SUPERBOWL : THE AFTER MATH

How was everyone Sunday? Or shall I say SUPERBOWL SUNDAY? Mine was reallly good, got to spend it with my family and my boyfriend. Cant get better than that! My family is real funny and when liquor and sports are thrown in the mix its even better!  



I felt so bad for all the Steelers fan. Its always tough to see the team you are cheering for lose!!



But like others, I was glued to the tube for the commericals and the half time show. Which I missed because I was on my way to my cousins house. Thank God for YOUTUBE, because I definitely will be able to watch it.

Well I hope everyone is having a good Monday, once again I am sick. I am getting over this madness!! LOL. Any remedies for an extremely upset stomach ache? Let me know readers ;)

No comments: