ME :)

ME :)

Thursday, November 4, 2010

RAIN WONT STOP MYYY FUN!!! :)

UGH!!! It is just a nasty , wet, cold day today!! I hate when it rains, especially when I was a kid! It always made me so lonely and sad. LOL! I know I am so dramatic but it is soooo true! How can rain effect some one mood so drastically!? Well, now that I am adult, I can make my own fun and use my imagination. If your anything like me, who hates being bored you will get off your tush and probably do one or more of the things listed below! You don't need anyone, but yourself, because everything I listed can be done on your own!

1. Watch a movie! If you don't wanna go  out to the theaters then stay in and rent a movie. Make some popcorn, get whatever beverage you of your choice and get ready to be glued to the tube! This option is a lot cheaper and if your like me you will be able to talk during the movie, even if its to yourself LOL!

2. Go to the mall! You can go and window shop and just look at all the new items that are now on display. And if you by happen to buy something, well that's not YOUR fault! Blame it on the RAIN!!!! ;)

3. Go to a bookstore or the library! Get a book that is on The Best Seller List or a book that you have dying to read.  Then go home, light a candle and relax with a warm throw or your bathrobe and a nice glass of wine.

4. Watch TV or catch up on your DVR. My DVR is usually filled to the max so days like this I just get cozy in my bed and press play!

5. Play Beer Pong! Who doesn't love getting drunk at  home?! Call up a couple of friends, get the game going. But make sure your friends are not drinking and driving! You don't want a fun night to end a night of horror!

6. Play a board game or work on a puzzle.  I LOVE Sudoku!!!

7. Indulge in Social Networking! Lil Wayne was just released from prison today! Go on and sign yourself to Twitter, to see what the first thing he has done since being out of jail! Sign yourself up and do a little browsing. 

8. If you love taking pictures go out and have some one on one time with Mother Nature. Take pictures that you may not see when the sun is out! And after wards upload them or print out the pictures and save them to a special album.

9. Have a beauty party! Try giving yourself a manicure/pedicure! Nothing like getting your nails and feet done for free!!!  Or try some new makeup tricks or some cool new hairstyles that you have been wanting to try when going out at night.

10. Try making a new dish! Who doesn't love good food? Put on that apron and get ready to cook!! Make some comfort food for this kind of weather and sit back with a glass of wine!!!


I HOPE YOU ENJOY AND TAKE SOME PICTURES!! SEND THEM TO ME @DEBORAVOLTAIRE@YAHOO.COM OR LEAVE ME SOME COMMENTS!



STAY WARM AND DRY!!!

1 comment:

Defiled87 said...

I love it Deb I love it!!